Top Tips For Taking Control of Your Financial Future
1. To get where you want to go, you need to know where you are.
Complete your own financial statement. This is your first step in taking control of your financial future. How much passive income do you have today?
2. Pay yourself first.
Put aside a set percentage from each paycheck or each payment you receive from other sources. Deposit that money into an investment savings account. Once your money goes into the account, NEVER take it out, until you are ready to invest it.
3. Look for real estate "for sale" signs in your area.
Call on three or four and ask the brokers to tell you about the properties. Find a real estate investor (mentor) and ask them to visit a property with you to tell you what to look for.
4. Attend business opportunity conventions or trade expos.
See what franchise or business systems are available in your area.
5. Who you spend your time with is your future.
Surround yourself with people who will support you, not discourage you.
6. TAKE ACTION!
Put a little money down. Start small. It’s amazing how quickly you learn when you have real money in the deal. Make mistakes, learn from them, and then take action again!
7. Set a long-term financial goal for where you want to be in five years.
Also set a smaller short-term goal for where you want to be in twelve months. Passive income is the key.
8. How do you spend your spare time?
Commit five hours of your time each week to do one of the following:
– Read the business page and The Wall Street Journal
– Read financial magazines and newsletters
– Listen to the financial news on television or radio
– Listen to educational material on investing and financial education
– Play CASHFLOW® 101
9. Meet with a business broker to see what existing businesses are for sale in your area.
It is amazing what you can learn by just asking questions and listening
10. Find people in your area to play CASHFLOW® with or create your own circle.
Visit RichDad.com and click on CASHFLOW CIRCLES in the Message Forum to find people in your area who play CASHFLOW® 101
11. Join Rich Dad’s INSIDERS!
Plot your own course to financial freedom and surround yourself with people who will support you every step of the way!
12. TAKE ACTION!
Start small, learn from our investing mistakes, and continue your financial education.
Share and Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Robert Kiyosaki on Network Marketing-It's an Asset, Not a Job
I am sometimes asked, "Why do so few people make it to the top of their ...read more
The Subconscious: Friend or Foe?
The subject of the subconscious is certainly a vast one. The most obvious point is ...read more
Robert T. Kiyosaki - "The Business of the 21st Century"
Robert T. Kiyosaki knows a good thing when he sees it. That's why, for the ...read more
Business Ideas - 3 Lessons from Robert Kiyosaki
My name is Evan Carmichael and I believe that the fastest and most effective way ...read more