Robert Kiyosaki Blog

Financial Education Portal inspired by Robert Kiyosaki

#

Survey: Who is the more small business friendly candidate?

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Delicious
  • LinkedIn
  • StumbleUpon
  • Add to favorites
  • Email
  • RSS

I saw this posted in the Wall Street Journal.  These days I’m not sure who to believe.

A survey earlier this month of 1,062 business owners with 100 or fewer employees conducted by payroll administrator SurePayroll found that 64% of businesses planning to vote for either Sen. McCain or Democrat Barack Obama are leaning toward Sen. McCain, while the remaining 36% plan to vote for Sen. Obama.

Obama_McCainA big reason many are voting for McCain, the survey found, is that respondents feel the Republican party has more favorable policies and solutions for small businesses than the Democrats.

Share This Blog
Digg It! Digg It! Reddit It! Furl! Texhnorati! more….


BlogPulse

Technorati Cosmos
Sphere It

Continued here:
Survey: Who is the more small business friendly candidate?

Share and Enjoy


 

Joe Navarro and Marvin Karlins – What Every BODY is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed-Reading People


 

Julie Murphy Casserly – The Emotion Behind Money: Building Wealth from the Inside Out

Submit a Comment