Rich Dad’s Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards
In this 2003 publication, that was originally an e-book, Robert Kiyosaki with the aid of co-author Sharon Lechter explains the differences between bad debt, good debt, and being cheap.
The overall book, as all the other ones, sticks to the Rich Dad philosophies, but does add another element and that is the ideas and notions of debt.
The difference between being in debt and saving cheaply without debt could be the difference between making money quickly and being cheap.
Robert Kiyosaki identifies this view in Rich Dad’s Guide to Becoming Rich Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards, and makes the point that with a solid financial education someone can use good debt to help them acquire assets and thus make their money work harder for them while creating a quicker cash flow.
So, instead of cutting up your credit cards and decreasing your means to acquire assets, you should keep your credit cards while increasing your financial intelligence as you can then begin to increase your assets and your cash flow by means of good debt.
Get your copy here – Rich Dad’s Guide to Becoming Rich…Without Cutting Up Your Credit Cards
Share and Enjoy
SEARCH ENGINE KEYWORD RESULTS :
- guide to becoming rich pdf
- rich dad\s guide to becoming rich without cutting up your credit cards pdf
- download guide to become rich pdf
- rich dad\s guide to become rich without cutting your credit card
- rich dads guilde to becoming rich without cutting up your credit cards pdf free download
- rich dads guide to investing pdf free download
- rich dads guide to bcoming rich without cutting up your credit cards
- rich dad guide to becoming rich pdf
- Rich dad guide for becoming rich
- guide to being rich pdf