Rich Dad’s Advisors: Guide to Investing in Gold and Silver, Michael Maloney
“Throughout the ages, many things have been used as currency: livestock, grains, spices, shells, beads, and now paper. But only two things have ever been money: gold and silver. When paper money becomes too abundant, and thus loses its value, man always turns back to precious metals. During these times there is always an enormous wealth transfer, and it is within your power to transfer that wealth away from you or toward you.” –Michael Maloney, precious metals investment expert and historian; founder and principal, Gold & Silver, Inc.
The Advanced Guide to Investing Gold and Silver tells readers:
- The essential history of economic cycles that make gold and silver the ultimate monetary standard.
- How the U.S. government is driving inflation by diluting our money supply and weakening our purchasing power
- Why precious metals are one of the most profitable, easiest, and safest investments you can make
- Where, when, and how to invest your money and realize maximum returns, no matter what the economy’s state
- Essential advice on avoiding the middleman and taking control of your financial destiny by making your investments directly.
Share and Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Own Your Own Corporation: Why the Rich Own Their Own Companies and Everyone Else Works for Them
Own Your Own Corporation: Why the Rich Own Their Own Companies and Everyone Else Works ...read more
How to Buy and Sell a Business: How You Can Win in the Business Quadrant
Written by Garrett Sutton and published in 2003, How to Buy and Sell a Business: ...read more
Protecting Your #1 Asset: Creating Fortunes from Your Ideas: An Intellectual Property Handbook
Michael Lechter writes this 2001 publication as a general guide line of how you can ...read more
Rich Dad's Real Estate Advantages: Tax and Legal Secrets of Successful Real Estate Investors
In this 2006 publication, written by Rich Dad Company co-founder Sharon Lechter, and Rich Dad ...read more