Rich Dad’s 8 Core Values for Success
- Find equal opportunities. Don’t be a victim of the survival-of-the-fittest technique. Make yourself marketable.
- Get a life-changing business education. Feed your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual needs. No, this doesn’t necessarily mean sitting in a college classroom. Get an education from life.
- Latch onto friends who will pull you up, not push you down. Protect yourself from negative influences.
- Find value in your network. The more people you can meet in business, the better.
- Develop your most important business skill. Communicate, communicate and communicate.
- Be a leader. Influence others by being a great teacher.
- Don’t work just for money. Work to build wealth, not money. Invest.
- Live your dreams. First of all, make sure you have dreams. Then make them a reality. You can be a successful businessperson and still make your dreams come true.
Share and Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Robert Kiyosaki on Network Marketing-It's an Asset, Not a Job
I am sometimes asked, "Why do so few people make it to the top of their ...read more
The Subconscious: Friend or Foe?
The subject of the subconscious is certainly a vast one. The most obvious point is ...read more
Robert T. Kiyosaki - "The Business of the 21st Century"
Robert T. Kiyosaki knows a good thing when he sees it. That's why, for the ...read more
"Rich Dad" Robert Kiyosaki on Gold, Silver and his Apartment Complexes
"Rich Dad, Poor Dad" author Robert Kiyosaki joins host Jay Carter this week on the ...read more